Don't worry, this won't be long. I know I have had an eventful year but now it all feels so routine that I feel like it has actually been quite boring. And away we go....
- Went to Washington, D.C for about 7 weeks to learn more about ASL interpreting and to have an adventure
- Got a part time teaching job at American Fork High School
- Was offered and accepted a faculty position at UVU
- Saw lots of friends get married and have babies
- Made some pretty important life decisions
- Spent much of the Fall semester trying to not pull my hair out with all the new responsibilities
- Made and lost a few friends
- Regained those friends I lost
- Strengthened my testimony of my Heavenly Father and my Savior...this was the best part
2008 was a good year, but I think 2009 will be MY year! Have a happy and safe New Years, I love you very much and am grateful for your friendship!