Friday, February 8, 2008

MeTube

So....by skimming over my blog you may think that I have some addiction to YouTube, but I don't, I swear! But I like these videos a lot and I watch them over and over because they make me happy. This will be one of the last posts to feature videos (maybe). Enjoy!



Love it!! I never really liked this movie anyway



There are a few others that are quite good, especially Karate Kid in 5 seconds



That kid will never live that down, ever.



Thanks to Camy for showing me this!!!



No comment :)



Poor dear. Poor, poor dear.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love you. I'm glad I have you to weed out the bad youtubes and find the good ones and post them online for my personal enjoyment. Don't stop.

meghan said...

i will go on a fancyfingers-rachel.blogspot.com strike if you never post a youyube video again. and you can quote me on that. biotch.

meghan said...

ps-teach me how to post videos.