Monday, March 3, 2008

Vegas Baby!

I'm going to Las Vegas next week for work! I'm totally excited! An agency is sending me down to Vegas to interpret during my Spring Break. I'm excited because I enjoy my alone time so it will be nice to get away and spend A LOT of time by myself. I know, weird, right? My mom said that even when I was a little girl I liked being alone. But, if you want to hang with me give me a call and we can play for the week. I'll have a hotel room so don't worry about that :) Well actually, boys, if you want to come you may need to get your own room. Or you can sleep in your car. Any suggestions for something fun and cheap to do in Vegas?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous!!! I want to go.

tira said...

pole dance. you might even make money.

Lambini said...

in-n-out, as it is sorely missed on the east coast and utah. do it..do it..do it!!

meghan said...

sorry to ruin your dreams of solitary "you time," but i will be staying with you now. most likely in your same bed. just a warning, however, when daniel gets under the influence, he pulls out his tiny running shorts and proceeds to dance through the hallways. he has already packed them and plans on buying another pair while we are down there. sorry in advance.
i will be eating at in-n-out, but you hate it, so you are not invited. what tira doesn't know is that your "working weekend" already includes pole dancing. interpreting occasionally means interpretive dancing on a pole.