Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Do?

There is an amazing show on TLC called "Say Yes to the Dress" about a wedding dress shop in NYC. I believe I have to stop there this summer and pay my respects. This show is hilarious! It a reality show about this shop called Kleinfelds, all the people that work there and ALL the awesome drama that goes down. Some girls pick the UGLIEST dresses and pay a ton for them. In an episode the other day the assistant manager said that they carry 1700 styles of dresses that range from $1,100 to $30,000. Yikes! I love weddings but come on! Oh and ew... some of these girls are just heinous, but even worse is their moms! I strongly suggest watching this show and letting me know your thoughts on it. I claim to not be a girly-girl but I love this show and if you watch it and love it too, we are obviously destined to be friends. Probably not destined for much else but who cares, friendship rocks!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey I saw a clip of it, which means that our friendship will last approximately 29 seconds. It was good knowing you.