Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Observation

Most of my students at American Fork got totally decked out for Halloween today. I asked one student what he was and he said, "I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. No I'm not SHUT UP!". Pretty clever for a high school student!At UVU today there were a lot of people dressed up and I noticed one commonality...nerds. They were all kind of that band geek, choir loving, Twilight fan club president type. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I love geeks, especially because they gave me a lot to look at today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pumpkin.

Yes, I know I'm a geek.

Dave Allbee said...

it's a good thing I didn't get dressed up before heading over to the school than. I do love dressing up though. You'll be able to check that out on my blog later :)