Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Excuse!

I watched the new 90210 while grading papers last night.  I have no idea why, maybe because it was on, maybe because I needed background noise, maybe subconsciously I was rebelling against my parents for not letting me watch the original when I was in Jr. High.  The why is not important; well yes, it actually is but whatev, mind your own.  I was expecting Saved By The Bell: The College Years 2.0 sort of thing.  Yeah, right.  How about girls that don't eat, promiscuous teenagers, drug use and extramarital affairs.  Awesome.  A round of applause to the CW network for such a morally driven show focused at teenagers.  Unfortunately now I'm hooked and I have to watch next week to see their clothes and find out if Silver trashes Kelly's house while she's gone.  Kidding.  Maybe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) I love you! Seriously! I'm glad you're not ashamed of what you love even if it is trashy TV shows. I enjoy watching those shows, it makes me grateful for my simple non-dramatic life I live.