Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Woo hoo! Today is the 30th wedding anniversary of my two favorite people! I don't have any pictures of them together on my laptop so I had to post them individually. SO sad, but they are amazing separately and even better together.

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father decided to send me to these guys. I couldn't have been more lucky when it came to my parents! I have learned so much from them and continue to be amazed at how much more they have to teach me. They are the coolest parents alive for so many reasons and I need to be better about telling them this. 

Thanks mom and dad for everything. I'll explain what everything is when you get my present, for now, thanks a million. I love you! 

1 comment:

CodyMichele said...

I have to say I love your parents! Some of the best people I have ever met! Send them my love and congratulations for me! 30 years is quite a long time...something to be very proud of!
Hope your doing good too Rae! I miss ya!