Monday, December 1, 2008

You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want.
-Zig Ziglar

I hope I can be the kind of person who is giving other people what they want and what they need.  I am grateful to have people in my life who see that I get what I need.  Thank you for being a blessing in my life and for loving and taking care of me.  Thank you for seeing me through all times, good and bad.  

This quote is very applicable because serving those I love makes me happy and isn't happiness all we could ever want in life?  That's all I want.

My mom has a little embroidered pillow that says, "Friends become our chosen family" and I totally agree with that.  I feel like the luckiest girl on Earth with the amazing people I have in my life, I actually feel badly for people who don't know my friends and aren't in my family.  

I'm a lucky, lucky girl and that is a fact.

1 comment:

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

This gratitude post is obviously directed specifically at me and my exceptional efforts as a friend so I just want to say....you're welcome.