Monday, February 23, 2009

Two Birthdays, One Stone

Porter Sanford Campbell was born February 20th at about 2:30am!  Hooray for a nephew!  He is absolutely perfect in every way.  His middle name comes from his great-grandfather on his dad's side and Maria helped to pick his first.  

Maria's 19th birthday was yesterday, the 22nd.  She shares this birthday with our grandpa on my mom's side, he turned 91 yesterday!  Maria is a really good sport for sharing her birthday and the spotlight time and time again.  She is amazing and I am so proud to be her big sister!

4 comments:

Kat said...

That little thing is adorable! Oh, and the baby's cute too. ;) For real though, Maria is darling and that little baby is soooo precious! I've never seen a newborn so beautiful before!

The Starrs said...

He is adorable! Tell Elizabeth Congrats for me!!

Unknown said...

So cute! My mom's birthday was yesterday too. I guess when there are only 365 days in a year the odds that people have the same birthday are pretty high. :) Happy Birthday Maria!!!

Kristy said...

How awesome! Congrats on being an Aunt again. I didn't know Elizabeth was preggars. How exciting! Tell Maria happy birthday also. I love your last blog on your future spouse. He sounds like an awesome guy! I can't wait tp meet him someday! ;)