Today is Chuck Norris' 69th birthday! Did you know that he didn't start martial arts until he was in the military? After leaving the military he began to fight professionally and retired with a record of 183-10-2. He then was convinced to get into acting and quickly became a popular action star. My favorite role of his was Cordell Walker in the long running series "Walker, Texas Ranger".
In the past few years he has become an internet celebrity based on his phenomenal super-human strength. So, today we celebrate his birthday and to do that, I thought I'd post my favorite "Chuck Norris-isms"
- Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries. Ever.
- When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn’t get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
- Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
- Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
- There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!