Sunday, March 15, 2009

Secret Addiction

I have a secret. I absolutely love infomercials! I am so gullible, I see one and it sucks me in. I could and have wasted a lot of time watching infomercials. 

They make everything seem so amazing and like it would make my life so much easier! Yikes. Lucky for my checkbook, I have only bought one or two things off of TV.  

This is my current love.  The Wonder Hanger.


Anyone who has been to my house has seen my obviously unruly and obscene closet. I see this infomercial and visions of a more spacious closet have started haunting me. 

While I was looking for a picture of this online, I found several websites claiming that these are cheap and break easily. So, my infomercial addiction will continue unsatisfied until I find the gadget that feeds that need for me.

4 comments:

Rebecca A said...

Me too! I could watch chef Tony slice and dice, fillet a fillet and cut through a cinderblock and then a tomato with the same knife (its still sharp!) for hours on end....

Williams said...

i love the make-up and straighter ones.i could sit and watch for ours.

Unknown said...

I'm upset I didn't get the hair removal thingy.

Chris said...

I actually was sucked in by the wonder hanger...Luckily I didn't buy them directly, I went to wonderhangersonsale.com. They actually work pretty descent. They aren't quite as flimsy as people make them out to be...Now, I haven't hung a weight like the infomercial does...but my wife has all of her clothes on them.