Saturday, May 2, 2009

So Close


This semester is over! It was truly the hardest semester of my life and I am still exhausted from the recent home stretch (finals week). I have one class left to graduate and I'm taking it starting on Wednesday. Luckily, I get to take it with Kat, which I could not be more delighted about. The class is a cultural elective and it's called "The People and Culture of India". I fear it will give me the itch to go see it in person!

Now....on to grad school?  We'll see!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I know, I'm so excited about that class! Lizzie is jealous, but she shouldn't be, because she got to see India for 4 1/2 weeks! Yes, I think it will be our turn to go see it in person, too. Seeing Liz's pictures really makes me want to go. We should do a service thing there like she did, it would be amazing! :) I too, am tired from finals! I still feel anxious, like there's something I need to do! I have to force myself to relax, because school starts again on Wednesday and I'm takin 3 classes!