What's with -
- the creepy brother and sister pair who couldn't dance but could hold hands?
- the girl who did the contemporary dance about her feelings about being Jewish?
- the INCREDIBLE 17 year old boy who got an automatic pass to next year's Vegas semi-finals?!?! I love!
- the other creepy brother and sister pair who rolled around on the floor together? They were far too intimate for my liking.
- Mary Murphy not being very crazy this episode? No fun.
- the big Asian boy that danced en pointe? (danced on his toes whilst wearing pointe shoes)
- Shakiro? Yes, Shakiro. A big, lumberjack looking boy who claimed to be able to shake his hips like Shakira. He is mistaken.
- Seattle having really awful dancers?
- my insatiable urge to become a contemporary dancer?
- "Sex" is back...in a big way. (this is not a vulgar post, it is a guy who tries out every season and has nicknamed himself "Sex" when his real name is David) A direct quote, "I am a dancer, it's what I do". He is absolutely awful. Absolutely.
Next week - on to Vegas (happy sigh)
I LOVE THIS SHOW.