Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why I Love Summer

I love, love, love the summer because all the blockbuster movies come out! Here are some of the ones I'm most excited for. Please let me know if you want to go see any with me!


I loved the first one and I'm stoked for the action of Transformers 2.  I like that it mixes action and comedy....and Shia LeBeouf is just so dang cute!


The only Pixar movie I haven't liked was "Cars" so I fully expect "UP" to satisfy and entertain. 


I'm actually going to see this with my family this weekend because my mom L-O-V-E-D the first one and this one looks just as appealing. I guess I'll be letting you know on Monday or Tuesday.


Ahhh, saved the best for last. I am so excited for Harry's return to the big screen! We have waited 2 years for this and I'm pretty sure it won't disappoint. I might just have to see this in the midnight showing!


5 comments:

rachel garber said...

HP, I am going midnight and the next day and the next day.

in morse code said...

oh man. that is the PERFECT movie list for the summer. maybe that is what we should do instead of a party...

Kat said...

I need to see all of those movies with you! I'm excited for Transformers 2 as well! (of course Travis has been talking about it non-stop...) We should all go together to see each one of those movies!

Mark and Callie said...

I will TOTALLY do the midnight showing of Harry Potter. I can't wait!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'll see all of them except night at the museum with you. I thought the first one was fine but tanner LOVED it which just makes me not want to see it. (And yes I purposely didn't capitalize tanner's name. his name isn't worth the effort for me to press the shift key nor does it deserve the honor of being capitalized.