Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Bigger the Better



These are real animals! They aren't photoshopped, I promise.  I read it in the article where I stole these pictures from.

When I was little I wanted animals very, very badly. We lived in Navy housing and other than stupid fish, they weren't allowed. I thought every kid loved animals like I did, especially because most of them were allowed to have them.

I know a bunch of people my age who despise animals. I find it rather shocking, especially because these people are so fun and loving. I still love animals and can't wait to have a dog, but that definitely won't happen as long as I room with Eliza :)

6 comments:

motivated said...

Wow, I have never seen a rabbit that huge!!! Can you imagine if you walked into a room and weren't expecting it,and it was just sitting there chilling looking at you? I'd totally freak!

I love most animals. My sisters don't. :( I don't get it.

rebecca said...

you can borrow my punks whenever you would like!

Kalli said...

listen, if you want to borrow my dog you are welcome to him anytime you want. His name is Gus, he likes long walks, swimming, and tablefood.

Kristy said...

One of those "animal haters" is me. I will never have animals unless I live on 7 acres and they stat outside. I think it is so dreadful and sad when animals don't have room to play. I do love other people loving animals. I appreciate animals more from far away. I love that you love animals! he he he

Really Rockin' Rhonda said...

I always say "don't trust those who don't like babies and animals"!
I wouldn't trade my animals for anything! Woof!

Unknown said...

I like babies! But it's true, I don't like animals. I don't know what to do with them. But I might be willing to live with an animal if it's the right one. We can talk more about this later.

P.S. Those animal pictures gross me out.