Sunday, July 19, 2009


A friend and I were talking last night and she asked me what quality I thought to be most desirable in a guy.  I thought integrity was probably a good choice for the most important quality.  It's something I look for in friends and I try to have integrity myself, so I should probably keep it pretty close to #1 on my "list of desirable traits".  (I don't have a physical list, just a mental one.  Who doesn't?!?!)   Merriam- Webster gives us:

Main Entry:
in·teg·ri·ty
Pronunciation:
\in-ˈte-grə-tē\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English integrite, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French integrité, from Latin integritat-, integritas, from integr-, integer entire
Date:
14th century
1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility
2 : an unimpaired condition : soundness
3 : the quality or state of being complete or undivided : completeness
synonyms see honesty

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Matt 'n Amy said...

And LOOK! He already knows sign language!