Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Before and After

In preparation for this...



...in January, me, Eliza and our friend, Charlotte made sticker charts for motivation.  All of ours varied in  goals to work toward, except for working out everyday.

Yep, a sticker chart.  You remember, from 2nd grade or so?  Yeah, it's hanging in the hall outside the bathroom.  The cruise is the last week of January and we all are feeling the weight of the extra pounds.  Of the two days so far, I have two stickers for working out.  Go me.

Eliza and I also took one of these last night...



Yep.  We took the before picture of our *before and after* campaign.  It was hideous.  Even without a sticker chart, those awful pictures were enough motivation.

By the way, don't ask....they will never see the light of day.

1 comment:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

YEAH RIGHT! even your before picture I'm sure is SMASHING! don't be to modest over there.... you're NOT a chunky monkey!