Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear John...Let Me Guess



Being that this is a Nicholas Sparks movie, we can make several conjectures based on what we know of previous movies books.  Think of "The Notebook", "Message in a Bottle", "A Walk to Remember", etc.
  • One of them is living a troubled life before they start dating
  • From the beginning they seem like an unlikely pair
  • Their love is tumultuous but deep and fulfilling
  • One of them will die
  • The other will be forever changed for the better because of what they learned from the deceased
  • There will be lots of crying, on screen and in the audience
Yes, I plan on seeing it.  What else can we expect from the movie?

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

I blogged about this last week after I saw the book cover had changed to reflect the movie poster. I am so excited! Of all his books - and yes I've read almost every single one - this is by far my favorite. You will love it! I have watched the preview like half a dozen times already :) Mostly because of Mr. Tatum but yeah, I'm stoked.

Lambini said...

Total Heart wrencher....We are definitely twinners in our love for movies, music and style. I must see this movie, even if there are tears....