Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Super


We have all at one point or another thought long and hard about what super power we would have if they were readily available.  I have debated whether invisibility, reading minds or time travel would be my power.

I'm still not sure but this weekend I added another contender to my list.  I want to be able to help people see their blessings in their life.  I say this because I often need this sort of help.  I think we can get so caught up with the #1 problem on our plate that we can forget how incredibly blessed we all are.  When I really think about it, I have realized that I wouldn't trade my trials/issues for anyone else's.  I don't want what anyone else is going through because my problems were made specifically for me.

Kind of a stupid one, but thinking about it from the perspective of a super power, maybe I can remember that I already have the power within me.  But if Clark Kent wants to come visit me at my house, I wouldn't be opposed.

Have a great week and for those of you still working on finals.....GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments: