Sunday, March 28, 2010

Half Hour to Happy


A few months ago I read an article titled "Half Hour to Happy" and I jotted down the suggestions and would now like to pass them on to you!

-Raise your activity level
-Go for a walk
-Reach out to someone (call, email or text)
-Rid yourself of a nagging task
-Act happy - fake it until you make it
-Learn something new
-Save someone's life (donate blood, sign up to donate an organ)
-Do a good deed
-Create a serene environment

These aren't a guarantee but I think the point is that we are the only ones who can make ourselves happy.  No where on this list do you see "expect your man to bring you flowers".  We can do it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that list. Thanks for sharing it!

McCall B. said...

I thought for sure with the picture on this post that one of the items on the list would be to eat a Girl Scout cookie! It should be added :)