Friday, May 21, 2010


"Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love."

- Martin Luther King, Jr

Everyone IS great! I'm so grateful for the variety of talents and gifts we all possess - and more than that, I'm grateful when people are willing to share them! Don't think that you have none - discouragement will never help you realize who you are - you were born to be something and do things that no one else can.  In serving we can be great, even if it's not on a world stage, the person we impact will know we're great. When I'm in need I appreciate those willing to help me....but what if they thought they had nothing to offer?  Life is meant to be abundant and we need the help and service of others to help us realize our potential and to make our lives as abundant as they are meant to be.

Have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

McCall B. said...

Thanks for letting me join you gals for dinner tonight. I hope the movie was good! See you soon.