Thursday, June 17, 2010

Letter Time

Dear Dressing Room Designers,

What is wrong with you?  Could your choices in lighting design be more awful?  (Go back and say that last sentence like Chandler Bing.  Now)  The answer to that question is: NO, definitely not.  Although I enjoy trying on clothes in a tiny cubicle in which I typically bang an elbow or stub a toe, the part I don't like is how you have succeeded in making even the most perfect model look dimply, pasty and chunky in your little box.  Maybe you don't read my blog but I have decided to like myself at all times, and in all things and in all places.  Please - let me like myself in a dressing room.  Get on it.

Thanks,
Rachel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Funny 'cos it's truuueee...xx

Jerilyn said...

Oh, and how about some door coverage. As a tall woman, I tend to stick out of the top of many dressing rooms, and goodness forbid if there is another tall woman next to me. Can we say AWK-WARD!
(ps. I am totally proud of myself for saying that sentence like chandler before even being told! good job on the italics.)

Jacob and Kimberly Palmer said...

I was thinking about this the other day and it's SO true! Honestly they'd sell more clothes if they had good lights and mirrors I actually wanted to look in!

~Kimberly