Wednesday, July 28, 2010

*Featured*


Check it out!  I'm featured today on the 5 Questions blog (follow the link, friends).  I think this is a fantastic idea because let's face it, who does not blog hop/stalk/creep?  We all do!  So this blog is a great way to meet up with other fun people who blog and get an insight into their lives.  If you want to be featured as well there are directions on the right side of the blog.  It was a bunch of fun, I definitely recommend playing along!

Thanks for your fun idea, Kennan!

4 comments:

rachel garber said...

Dude, you are so cool. I was reading through some it is thinking, "This totally sounds familiar!" because I've stalked your blog for so long :) I've been wanting to be on there - so kuddos for being featured!

Unknown said...

That is super cool! And I did start thinking it sounded like a bio for e-harmony, lol! At least you called yourself out on it. ;)

Audrey Crisp said...

Hi! My name is Audrey! I found your blog through 5 questions... You are super cute and I think you're awesome! Just wanted to say hi!

rebecca said...

i wish i was as clever as you!