Saturday, August 28, 2010

Adventure of the Day

Today was a great day for an adventure.  My roommate, Kate, and I went to Georgetown to walk around a bit and eat some delicious food.  Enjoy!

We started with some delectable crepes - I got strawberries & nutella, she got strawberries, bananas & nutella.  Yummers!

Ugh.  Georgetown Cupcakes.  There is currently a show on TLC about them called "DC Cupcakes" and it is super annoying.  The line was wrapped around the block....I'll try it eventually to see if it lives up to it's hype.  Today was a scorcher so it was not the day to wait in line for a taste test.



Dyed sugars at Dean & DeLuca





I appreciate a fully stocked pastry case



Anthropologie



Treat time at a cafe called Baked and Wired

My cupcake - Chocolate Doom

Kate's - Coconut

No comments: