Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Neil

You may not be aware of my obsession love for Neil Patrick Harris.  He is amazing!  He sings, he dances, he's charming, a talented and accomplished actor and an almost perfect choice for the father of my children.  Unfortunately for me, he is homosexual and therefore would never succumb to my attempts to woo him.
Dang it.

The internets were good to me today and delivered this bit of goodness.  By the way, this is him being his character, Barney Stinson, from How I Met Your Mother (great show!!!!)


I like that story.  We have more in common than he knows - I'm awesome too.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

haha like.

Suzie said...

Oh my gosh! Do you watch Glee? Did you see the episode he performed Dream On?
LOVED IT!
If you haven't seen it...you tube it! :)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

LOVE HIM!!!! so does my sister, and she thinks it hilarious when people are like "but he's gay" and she's like... "oh, well then I guess I'll never be with him, I really thought it would work out.... HELLO!??!?!?" ;_

tira said...

oh i love him too...please tell me you've seen dr. horrible's sing along blog?! if not...netflix it immediately.

Ashley said...

How does anyone not know of your love for NPH? I say we get you two in a room together...alone...for a long period of time and then see if he's singing a different tune...hopefully he'll be singing dream on. yum!