Saturday, December 18, 2010

Getting Festive


I have been kind of bah humbuggy (yep, just made that up) this year.  I just have a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit when life gets busy and I detest most Christmas music.  Sue me.

But, I'm finally starting to feel it.  Maybe it's because my lovely roommate Devon finally broke me down or because I've been blaring Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You", but I suspect that it's because I'm about 47 minutes away from landing in Utah.  Yep, blogging from the plane.  Woot.

I get to see my little loves in a few days.  When you're an adult (ew) Christmas gets so much better when you get to see the little one's reactions. I guess I should probably go out and get them some presents :S  Slacker!

If you're traveling this weekend or anytime soon, please be careful! 
And - Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas, UK Rachel!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I want UK Rachel to love me too! Isn't she so blissful?! Hooray for blogging and emailing from a plane, hooray for being amazing and hooray for Christmas!