Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Giving Back


Hey friends, there is an amazing project happening in our dear little Utah Valley that I wanted to bring to your attention.

There is an online auction to raise money for a family who lost their home and all their possessions to a fire.  Read their story here

At this moment there are 39 items (and counting) up for auction and I think that number is going to get A LOT higher by the 15th.  There are items specific to CA and UT but there are plenty of amazing crafts and services that can be shipped all over the world.

I love a good bidding war, but I love this idea even more.  If you have something you can donate to be auctioned or if you just want to make a specific monetary contribution, please check out their website at:


It feels good to do good, am I right?

Cheers!