Thursday, December 2, 2010

Post About My Trip #3

Bye, bye Roscomon.  On to Bunratty.

On the way we got a flat tire (story to come later) (grrrr) and while it was being looked at I wandered to the cemetery across the street.  Kate calls me morbid.  Like I care.




Driving the Ring of Kerry



Sneem!  Seriously, the town's name is Sneem.





Killarney National Forest
(I do not own any photo editing software, nor do I possess the knowledge.  Those colors are real, ya'll)

For Ashley.  She knows why.



We ended the day in Killarney looking at seriously ugly shoes.

Did I mention I took almost 1000 photos????  Can you imagine how hard it is to pick the ones that end up on this dumb blog?  Ugh.

6 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

ummm you are gorgeous and I LOVE your coat! oh and the scenery is nice too.

Lizzie - The Dancing Toad Blog said...

I'm really enjoying these posts. By the way..you look gorgeous in that photo by the door.

Williams said...

i love the shoes!!!

kate said...

Good Times....Good Times :) I'm serious about bringing those hats into fashion....

Ashley said...

Love it all and I especially love/loathe my shout out. lol Thanks for thinking of me so far away :)

Kalli said...

I can't even express my jealousy of your vacation...