Thursday, January 6, 2011

No Fear

"I think when you move past your fear and you go after your dreams wholeheartedly, you become free. Know what I'm saying? Move past the fear."

- James Todd Smith (aka LL Cool J)

This is SO applicable to me today! How did he know?!? Um, yes, today I am living out my determination to "take risks" in the worst way possible for someone like me. Through the help of a few wonderful friends, I have decided to take a huge risk, move past the fear and see what happens. I am excited and absolutely terrified. But you know what? After doing this once, next time will be easier and then the next will be even easier. Eventually I will learn how to live without fear and embrace spontaneity. Geez, no pressure but it all rests on today. I better go take a nap!

PS - did you know that LL Cool J stands for "Ladies Love Cool James"? I love it!

No comments: