Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Almost Didn't Make It

I am now in Utah and will be here for the next week. My sister, Maria, is going on her mission next week and I have a big something I'm doing this weekend. (How vague on my end, I know). It will be a long trip but it will be BUSY!

I got to the airport 2.5 hours easrly today, blah. I was up far too late last night to not fall asleep during that waiting time. Yeah, my flight left at 10:30 so of course I fell asleep (on my own lap) right around 9:55. I woke with a start at 10:20, grabbed my bag and ran to my gate - limping the whole time because my right leg was totally asleep because I folded myself in half and slept on my lap for almost 30 minutes.

Luckily, my flight hadn't started boarding yet. The only effect from the sleeping incident was the super cool limp and the sleep lines on my face.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

i didnt know you were here! if you have time, can we play? please?

Meganps said...

welcome!