Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Pin

Aubry has been pinning for quite a while now and I finally got around to checking it out.

For a hoarder of beautiful/funny/sad/clever images, this is the place for me! I have dozens of files on my computer dedicated to flowers, quotes, living room furniture, etc etc. Seriously, I have a hoarding problem. But Pinterest takes care of that for me!

Check it out - if you want to organize your life and find inspiration in this awesome community, let me know. I have 5 friend invites to give out and I'd love to give one to you!

Some of the stuff I pin:

on my "hurr" board

on my "me to a t" board


I only started last week and I'm having a ball doing it! It's great for inspiration or just to organize all the things you hoard. I love! Let me know if you want an invitation!



2 comments:

aubry. said...

i love that you do this.
pinterest is the best thing about my life.

Hermana Borchardt said...

Um okay I have heard about this and want in! HAve you already given out those invites?!