Friday, May 20, 2011

New Crush Alert!

(photo - on my crush board on Pinterest)

This is Colin Egglesfield (you're welcome). We (Devon and I) discovered our new boyfriend when we went and saw "Something Borrowed". You need to understand the power of this guy's looks.........John Krasinski is in that movie yet I would swoon whenever this homie came on screen. That powerful, yo.

So naturally, when we got home I stalked the internet like a stalker nutcase fan and found out a little bit about my new man. First of all - he's 38! What the what!?! I thought he was my age! Which happens to be 22 or something. Whatever, he looks gooooood. He's single (holler) and I found this quote which I promptly emailed to Devon. I would have just called her into my room but we were both supposed to be asleep (even though neither of us were) because it was after 11pm and we had 8am church the next day (kill me) (I go. Not always pretty, but I go):

"I’m 38 years old and I think that’s why I haven’t gotten married because I’ve been in a couple of relationships where it’s gotten close but there’s that little bit of doubt where I haven’t been able to make that leap of faith. For me, I’m not the kind of person who can jump into something and be like let’s just see how it goes. Let’s give it a shot. I feel like I need to have that feeling where okay, this is the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. And maybe I’m being a little too picky, but playing this character where you’re with someone who … and I’ve been in that situation where I’ve been in a relationship with someone and I knew it was going on longer than it should have been but because you’re so entrenched and you know each other’s families and you’ve gone on vacations [together] and it’s just that you’re going with it and hoping and thinking maybe this is just the way it is. But, for me, I think life is too short personally and I can’t settle because I just do not want to be in the situation that Dex found himself in where he’s thinking it could be better with someone else."

To that I say - Colin, I'm in Washington, DC

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh my gosh I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM! I was distracted all during something borrowed because of how beautiful he really is.

Meganps said...

ditto to amber's comment. she covered everything i had to say.