Sunday, May 29, 2011

Your Harry Potter Experience in One Word


I just got a little teary eyed. I can't wait for the last movie but I'm going to cry like a baby when it's over. I was actually discussing this the other day. I likened it to your senior year of high school. The whole year you're rolling your eyes and you can't wait to get out of school and away from all the idiots around you. That is, until graduation. You cry, you cling and you want to keep that moment forever but time marches on and so must you. I can't wait for the final movie but I hope time crawls while watching it because that's it. No more Hogwarts, no more Professor McBonagall, no more beautiful Hermione and awkward Ron. Sigh.

My word would be happy.

1 comment:

Madi said...

i seriously almost started crying watching this. it feels like my childhood is ending with this last movie!