Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm a Cooking Fool!

Last Saturday, before my second viewing of Harry Potter, I made dinner for my friends. I'm really enjoying cooking lately, and it's all due to Pinterest! All of these easy (and cheap) recipes came from that site.

I'm addicted.

parmesan roasted potatoes

creamy basil pasta

chili frito dip 
(sooooooo goooooood)

the best broccoli you'll ever eat

super easy and delicious artisan bread

and cheesecake stuffed strawberries - again. 
still doing no sugar so i didn't eat any. boo.

Everything was a hit! I'm making more of that bread tonight and I'll probably eat the whole loaf by myself. I have no shame - huzzah!

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

Ok, ok. I'm kind of interested in this pinterest thing but I think I'll become addicted. What is it? How do I start? How do I find these great and cheap recipes (I learned how to spell the word, applause, applause).

Share all Yoda. (you can email me if you like: rachel.a.rasmussen@gmail.com)

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

oh my word! that looks delicious!!!!!! why don't you invite us over?!?!? ;)