Friday, July 1, 2011

This Weekend




I'm in NYC visiting Kate. I got here around noon today and had the next 6 hours to wander the city while she worked. It was great because I got to stop and take pictures of things that interest me and no one was there to get after me for dawdling. 

I decided to shoot strictly manually this weekend because I need a lot of practice before my big trip in August. It was a fun, challenging and rewarding day. I learn best through practical application anyway so those 6 hours were fabulous!

More pictures to follow - naturally. I love the East Coast! Everything is so close. When I was in San Diego I never escaped to LA for the weekend. In fact, I did everything possible to avoid ever going there. You should probably move here - it's amazing!

1 comment:

Devon said...

love it. and im happy you got to take all the time you wanted instead of having me nag you every three seconds :)