Sunday, March 25, 2012

Five Hours

I was in NYC for literally 4 hours on Friday. One and a half were to meet with my accountant and the rest was spent trying to find the perfect dress for an event last night. More to come on that later.

Meeting = super success
Dress hunt = massive failure

Oh well, it wasn't really in my budget anyway.


New York is not my favorite, it's all right. This was my first time seeing Grand Central and the Chrysler Building so that was pretty cool. I love the beautiful architecture in the middle of the concrete jungle.

At least taxes are done - on time - and I don't have to worry about it again for many,  many months!

1 comment:

Madi said...

excuse me! dont be callin my city "just alright!"
I take offense.

come visit me and i could show you the real new york that you would fall in love with!