Sunday, May 6, 2012

Trust Your Struggle


The last few months have been difficult, to say the least.
I saw this on Pinterest today and it took my breath away.
There has to be a point to all this and I need to trust that there is.
More than that, I need to own it.

I'm so grateful to the friends who have allowed me to be what I need to be during this time. A very wise friend of mine (Becca!) said to me last night, "you are changing, and you are changing into who you want to be. Your friends will embrace that or they won't, but the important part is that you like who you are becoming".

This struggle has been so important. I'm not always grateful for it but with the right friends and making this quote my mantra, I think I can overcome anything.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

#amen

#letsgetmarried

#mypinteresttextsdidntcutit? ;)




(love you lots)

-Danica- said...

You go gurl. What a great quote!

Kat said...

Ah, yes. My thoughts exactly!! I love who you are becoming. Although I loved you before, too. :) I embrace it. I really do.