Thursday, August 16, 2012

You Only Turn One Once!

Baby Grant is one! We just love this little boy to pieces and it is an absolute joy being his Aunt.
I love the idea of letting a kid tear into their own little cake and Grant did not disappoint.

Stripped down to his diaper, ready to go!

He was hesitant, to say the least

In fact, he down right hated it! I guess it doesn't help your plight when Aunt Meghan puts frosting on your nose.

Does this really need a caption? I didn't think so.


Success! Only after his brother showed him the way though

Grant, my wish for you is that you remain as sweet and lovable as you are now. Your family loves you more than you will ever know, thank you for making it so easy!

(PS - the next few posts are going to be family/vacation posts. So what I'm saying is that it's going to be a whole lot of photos of people you may not know or care about. Just a heads up)

xoxo


No comments: