Sunday, September 30, 2012

Two Down, One to Go

Taylor returned from his mission in Chile on July 31st. We again had my friend, Lizzie, come to the airport to document the arrival for us and I am again absolutely thrilled with how they turned out! She is so talented and does such a good job at capturing the essence of my family.

Meghan is back, Taylor is back and Maria comes home on Friday! After a very, very long time our family is almost whole again. There are no words to describe the excitement and anticipation we are all feeling right now. 

And now, the main event (click to enlarge any of them) -

waiting, waiting, waiting....

Grandma Johnson!


I love the different expressions on my mom, dad and older sister's faces. He had just rounded the corner in this picture



Baby Grant is super delicious





All the siblings! Just missing Maria

Unsure of Uncle Taylor



Always grateful for families. Always.

No comments: