Sunday, March 23, 2008

Get to Know Me

I have some odd facts about me that you may not know. So get to know me! I thought it would be interesting to list some fun trivia that you may not know. I was totally inspired by my roommate Eliza's bathroom admission on her blog. I highly suggest checking that out too. Anyway...here we go!

1. I can spell any word backward. Except supercalifragilisticexpealidocious and antidisestablishmentarianism, those two are highly requested. I started doing this as a kid when I would look out the window as my mom drove. When you're a kid, buses are at eye level so I had plenty of practice material.

2. Whenever I see a string of numbers (addresses, phone numbers, church hymns, time, etc) I add up all the numbers in my head and see if they are divisible by 3.

3. I am a movie nut. I see about 3 or 4 new movies a week. Don't worry, I don't go to the theater 3 to 4 times a week. I have Blockbuster Online and I USE it! I also have a bad habit of buying movies...lots of movies. I bought "Enchanted" on Tuesday and I couldn't be happier. Now...where's my true love's kiss?!?

4. I totally believe in karma and the law of attraction. I used to want to get justice for everything that I saw as unjust, but now I know that everything will eventually work out. Karma's gonna git you, sucka!

5. I think I have a sub-conscious fear that I will wear down my teeth on one side of my mouth quicker than the other. Due to this fear I will divide my food evenly as to prevent any uneven wear and tear. Example: if I have 6 Skittles, I eat 3 on the right and 3 on the left. If I have 7 Skittles I eat 3.5 on the right and 3.5 on the left. Yes, I bite things like Skittles and M&M's in half. Leave me alone.

6. As I walk down the hall at school sometimes I give people head to toe makeovers in my head. It is really dumb and pretty judgmental, but whatev, I'm admitting it.

7. I never use the first stall in any public restroom because I figure it is probably the most used. Need I explain more?

8. I have a girl crush on one of my teachers at school. She's amazing! I think that everyone who knows her shares this crush so I don't feel like I'm admitting some deep, dark secret.

9. When I was younger my mom was very involved at our elementary school and they would have a cupcake sale every Wednesday. Her favorite thing to do was to show me off to the other moms. I can put a whole cupcake in my mouth without trouble. I don't even get any frosting on my mouth. What a talent! Also, one time I put 29 grapes in my mouth and then my sister made me eat them all. Don't be jealous of my skills, I'm SURE you have your own talents...somewhere.

I have plenty of more talents/oddities about me but you're probably overwhelmed at my awesomeness. You're welcome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like a pretty good roommate, I knew about almost all of them. I am a little disapointed though, I know for a fact that we have both been around cup cakes and you haven't showed me your trick. You should've done that at Ward Prayer.

tira said...

i believe i knew all of that information...dig deeper! oh, and the first stall is actually the least used, and therefore least germy... so maybe you should switch. i didn't make this up, i seriously heard a study "they" did about it. love ya raquel martini.

Susan said...

For those two comments above me saying that they already knew all this information about you, I gotta say I'm new to this whole "Rachel being my friend thing." Either you're a genius, or a carny. It could go both ways...