Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

I've never been tagged before! I think this will be a giant let down for some of you :) I hope this lives up to your expectations Nicki!

3 Joys: my amazing nieces; being outside in the warm sun and being lazy on the grass; having good, deep conversations with intelligent people

3 Fears: someone in my family dying; that I'm not good enough in any facet of my life; that I'll never get married (I can't believe I just admitted that on my freaking blog)

3 Goals: to own a super cute house (that me and a super cute husband can live in); to be an incredible interpreter; to really, truly follow a budget and a workout schedule

3 Current Obsessions/Collections: I will be moving into a new place in the Fall and will be TOTALLY redoing my room and I am already collecting stuff for it (lame, it's like 3 months away); blogging; "Arrested Development", other than "The Office" I think this is the funniest, most intelligent TV series ever made

3 Random Facts: I think I make too many comments in most of my classes (I tell myself to shut up all the time); I have eaten a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's in one sitting too many times to count; I'm pretty sure I can pop almost every joint in my body

I tag Susan, Kristi Lamb and J Dub!!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

You're neat.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you could pop every joint in your body...