Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hmmm, I Don't Know

Kat and I just got back from a quick working/shopping trip to Vegas. I left my car at her house and when we got back to her house I had to turn away as Travis came running to greet her. It just made me feel a little sad. I am so happy that Kat has such a great guy that LOVES her so much, I'm just wondering when someone is going to miss me.It gets a little weird when you have roughly 3 single friends and all your married girlfriends are getting pregnant and such. I don't need marriage and babies right now, I think I just want someone to miss me when I go on a quick trip. Yeah, that sounds good.

4 comments:

Lambini said...

story of my life... haha

Linda said...

No one ever really knows who's missing you, who's praying for you, and who would love to hear about the trip...that would be me. :) Not because I'm Kat's mom, but because you're important to her,and that makes you important to me. I prayed for You everday you were in LV and for Kat too (seperately) ...actually, my husband and I did...is that wierd? I know it's not the same as a guy thing but just wanted to let you know you were prayed for and missed.

Unknown said...

Amen sister.

Kat said...

Rach I wish I could say something that would make you feel better, but I can't, cuz I'm the offender here. I would be feeling the SAME way if the shoe was on the other foot, and I'd love you but be so jealous at the same time. I'm sorry though. If I hadn't gone with you, I'd have missed you for sure! In fact, might I just say it IS a little wierd not seeing you everywhere I turn. :) that was such a blast and I am so glad we did it. I'll miss you while you are in Puerto Rico! Have a blast! Oh, and I'm working on the man thing for ya.;)