Sunday, November 23, 2008

Poor Thanksgiving

This may sound just a little kooky, but I actually feel badly for the Thanksgiving holiday. After Halloween people immediately start thinking about Christmas. They play their music, make their crafts, decorate their homes and completely overlook Thanksgiving until the week of. I think it is sad, I love Thanksgiving. It has always been good to me. For the past few years the kids in my family have the tradition of going to a movie on Thanksgiving day. At the moment we're less than thrilled about the cinematic choices we have but we'll make do.

I'm an impatient lady but I can wait for Christmas, it has never been a big deal for me. I love buying other people presents but I couldn't care less about what I get. So, that being said, I hope we all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Lacey Voris said...

funny enough, but tyler and i were just talking about this. as you know, we love to decorate, but we can't find things for thanksgiving! it isn't fun :( oh well. we will survive :) hope you have a great holiday!!! love ya