1. I LOVE spoiling my friends and family! I pretty much need to be wealthy so that I can lavish amazing gifts on my fabulous friends and family. It's tough still being a poor student and having the crazy urges I do, I just love taking care of people!
2. When I drive on the freeway I tap my feet so that they "land" in between the painted lines on the road. On residential streets I tap them to "land" in line with trees.
3. On every single flight I have ever taken, I touch both sides of the entry door with my right hand before stepping foot on the plane. I'm too scared to stop doing it!
4. I don't eat ice cream unless it has chocolate already in it or can be smothered in chocolate sauce. I don't think I have ever even tasted strawberry, pistachio or pralines and cream. Yuck.
5. I make "to do" lists everyday, but I'm pretty sure I have never completely crossed one off. The one for this weekend is: clean car and room, do homework for Will's class and Flavia's class, grade a ton of papers, buy black paint, call Tira and hang up pictures in my room.
6. I have two holes in each ear and I own a bunch of earrings but I never wear them because I have tiny elf-like ears and the tiniest lobes you'll ever encounter. I like them in theory but not in reality.