Saturday, December 13, 2008

School's Out

Fall 2008 semester is officially over! I am so happy about this, even though I still have a lot to do for it. I still need to do 3 finals and grade about a bazillion papers/videos/tests for my students. But I stand by my statement, Fall 2008 semester is officially over!I only have one more semester left before I graduate and it is the greatest feeling ever!  Although I fully expect to have a mental and physical breakdown before I actually complete the semester.  I have 21 credits left to graduate so I'll be doing them all next semester.  So, my schedule is this: teaching every morning at AFHS, teaching 3 classes at UVU, supervising the mentors in the ACIPP and taking 7 classes toward my degree.  Yikes, please keep me in your prayers.

Even though I will be incredibly busy next semester I plan on doing my best to be more social.  I was not very diligent this semester about having a social life and it was pretty lonely.  

I'm grateful for you.

1 comment:

Great Scott's! said...

Rachel I love you :) And you throw the best parties so I'm happy to hear you are going to be more social than this semester. But as I paused to think of the actualities of your next semester, I completely understand if I won't see you until April 2009. However I am so proud of you and you personal efforts and goals, almost a grad, THAT'S AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work, and don't go dying on me.
And on a side note, you really make my day! I guess I'm in a total Rachel love-fest mood right now. Thanks again for being the hostest with the mostest! And I hope you have a splendid Sabbath.