Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!


These gorgeous ladies are celebrating their birthdays today!  They are roommates and are lucky enough to share a birthday, same day and same year.  (Don't worry girls, I won't tell your true age!)  Please wish my dear friends, Eliza and Sariah, a very happy birthday, they are wonderful people and I am blessed to be able to associate with them.  They teach me valuable lessons every time I am able to be around them.  Thanks for being amazing friends and I hope you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

xoxo
Rachel

3 comments:

Maria Johnson said...

Happy birthday girls! I hope this year is amazing and full of joy for you both!
Love you!

rebecca said...

how cute is that! happy birthday girls!

Unknown said...

Wow, can you tell I'm tired in that picture? Hey, thanks Rachel. What Rachel didn't tell y'all is that she took that picture outside of the Cheese Cake Factory where she took us to lunch. What a great friend you are! I love you and am glad you're my friend.