Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's Your Love Life Like?

My friend emailed me this article and I thought I'd give it a shot since the recent topics of this blog have been all about LOVE.   If you don't read the article it is all about summing up your love life in six words.  It has been on my mind all day and I've come up with a couple of zingers.  Tell me about your love life in the comment section!


  • I'm too intimidating for Utah boys
  • All alone and doing just fine
  • Sometimes I just want to cuddle
  • I'm looking but I'm not desperate
  • Someday my Jim Halpert will come
  • Boys are DUMB, friends are BETTER
  • Career woman quickly in the making
  • I believe in Prince Charming.....kinda

7 comments:

Linda said...

-Got Married Way Too Young
-Someday my Johnny Depp will come
-Dinner and Movie doesn't cut it
-Epilepsy has killed my love life
-I miss my younger body badly
-I'm really seventeen on the inside
-I'd STILL do it over again. :-)
- Feel free to delete this comment.

Jerilyn said...

-Too many boys, not enough men.
-Why cant we just be friends?
-Me-degree,career; him-29 careerless.
-All the good ones are taken?
-How old are you? 19, you?
-I'm not cynical, just cautiously optimistic :)

kkrich said...

"laughter has saved us many times"

Great Scott's! said...

-Gregg, Paige, friends, health, church, movies.
-happy, laughy, joyful, and in love
-ballancing life being pulled different directions

rachel garber said...

1. He's just not that into you

2. "I love you, as a sister."

3. Sometimes Diet Pepsi can save sanity

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

best friends can be great lovers.

Linda said...

Two delicious men, "Mr. Pibb" and "Dr. Pepper"