This lovely lady is celebrating a birthday today and I thought it only appropriate for me to once and for all let her know what I love and loathe about her...
- We are always laughing when we're together
- She is one of my favorite people to interpret with
- She loves hard and deep
- We have taken road trips and never run out of things to say
- She can quote "The Office" and "Arrested Development" better than anyone I know
- My personal style has improved since meeting her
- She looks good in every single hair color and style, while some of us can only go dark
- She's younger than me and is a spiritual giant compared to me
- She can read me like a book - nothing slips past this girl, I can never fake anything with her
- She is a far superior interpreter
- She writes the most amazing notes with the most perfect advice and encouragement and leaves me feeling inept when I try to reciprocate
- She and her husband have an insanely loving relationship and has made me realize that I should settle for nothing less....great - where is that guy?!?
I love you so much Kat! You are the greatest friend I could ask for. My life has become enriched since I met you and continues to do so each time I see you. There is no way for me to describe how much I appreciate all you do for me, except to say...
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!