Thursday, July 2, 2009

A person was hit by a car outside my house today.  I got there several seconds after it happened when people were pulling over and getting on the cells phones to call the police.  It was odd and terrifying.  It got me thinking....

If I die soon, who will interpret my funeral?

Kat?  No way.  She's amazing but definitely couldn't make it through
Shanna?  Nope.  She'll be sitting behind my mom sobbing
Eliza?  Ditto.  Couldn't do it.
Gregg?  Possible.  If Shanna could find comfort in someone else long enough to let him go, I think he would be alright.
Dale?  Probable.  We're good friends but he's professional and has done it before.

I guess I would have to depend on the boys to pull through for me!

5 comments:

Mark and Callie said...

Let's just all hope that won't be necessary for a long long time. That is so scary that someone got hit!

Great Scott's! said...

okay I will lend Gregg, but I have a better idea, dont die :)

Unknown said...

It's true, I couldn't do it.

You are such a happy fun person, I would imagine that there would be a lot of great memories shared. Which means I would be laughing one minute and then bawling my eyes out the next. And maybe a little of both at the same time.

Even though, I would miss you terribly, in the end I would feel at peace because you are such a good person, I would know that you would be in a better place.

I love you Rachel! Just keep flying off those cliffs. Don't die.

Chrystee said...

LOL! That is a funny post! :) In case you don't know who I am, this is Chrystee davenport and we were in a class together at UVU.

Kat said...

yeah, I couldn't do it, even though I'd want to!