Sunday, July 5, 2009

Why Men Don't Write Advice Columns


**sorry to be so behind on blogging....I'm just having way too much fun lately  ;)  **


Dear John;

I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work
leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't
gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and
the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my
husband's help.
When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our
bedroom with the neighbor lady. I am 34, my husband is 36 ,
and we have been married for twelve years.

When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had
been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop
or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago,
and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and
worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the
ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to
counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore. Can
you please help?

Sincerely,

Sheila

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dear Sheila;

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused
by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that
there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the
vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all
grounding wires.
If none of these approaches solves the problem,
it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low
delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.

I hope this helps.

John

2 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

HILARIOUS! neal just read it too and laughed his head off. ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, men suck.